Are you a writer with a love of SEO?
Do you have a burning desire to write guides and information for other digital marketers, SEOs and bloggers? I'd love to hear from you!
I'm accepting a limited number of guest posts for the SEOScout blog. If you plan to write on any of the following topics:
- SEO (for eg keyword research, technical seo, site audits, content writing)
- Blogging (ideally from a business / marketing point of view)
- Affiliate Marketing
- or any other digital marketing topic
Then I'd love to hear your story idea - please get in touch before writing something. And yes, of course you can have a link - provided of course your content is relevant and of a high quality.
Rules for considerationI'm getting slammed with irrelevant requests so I need to be strict. If you do not comply with the conditions below I'll simply delete your request. Sorry, but I need some sanity in my inbox:
- You must include topic suggestions in your email. Don't ask if you're allowed to send them, just send them
- Topics must be directly relevant to SEO. No loose 'business' articles please.
- All contributors must be real people. I've spent enough time with Scrapebox to sniff a fake profile a mile off.
- Please include links to previously published work if you can
- If you are an independent SEO or freelancer I still welcome your contributions. Provided you can show your knowledge in your submitted work you don't need to be a famous Search Engine Land contributor.
Paid writer on SEO
Alternatively, if you're a writer with good experience of modern SEO techniques and you think you're a good fit for the site I'd love to hear from you. As a bootstrapped solo founder I don't have unlimited budget but I do plan to keep investing in content month after month for the forseeable future.