Keyword Classification Tool
Need help categorizing your keywords? Use our simple tool to quickly build lists sorted into distinct categories.
By creating categories with a set of words to 'match' you can quickly divide your keyword lists into seperate categories to help with your site architecture and SEO - or to create distinct ad groups in Adwords or other PPC engines.
As an example we've created categories with the popular terms used to classify keyword intent - for instance, grouping into commercial, informational, navigation and comparison keywords.
But the possibilities are endless! For example, if you run a clothing website you might want to categorize your terms by colour, style, material or brand. A local service site might categorize by problem and location, and a travel site by destination, level of luxury and traveller type.
Creating your own keyword categories
If you want to start creating your own categories it's simple:
- Add your keywords to the first box on the page
- Click the 'remove' button on the existing category groups you don't need
- Click the large plus button to add a new group
- Give it a title then add the keywords you wish to match on to the text box. You can split them up by comma or new line
- Your keywords will appear with their categories in the table below.
- You can then export to CSV and optionally show the keywords that don't appear in a category too.